Looking for a great way to give back to the community?
During the summer months, college students go home for the summer, families go on vacations, and regular blood donations suffer as a result. As such, we will be partnering with Community Blood Center of the Carolinas and South State Bank in an effort to help meet donation needs on Friday, July 21st from 10:30am to 1:30pm at 1807 North Cherry Road in Rock Hill, SC (in front of Planet Fitness).
You can help us in several ways:
- Book an appointment to donate whole blood at our drive on the 21st by clicking here and entering Sponsor Code SCKW.
- Book an appointment during the month of July & donate whole blood at any CBCC location by clicking here & letting them know it is for drive #51101-35753.
- Book an appointment during the month of July & donate platelets at any CBCC location by clicking here & letting them know it is for drive #51101-35753.
- SHARE this & help us spread the word!
Did you know?
- Whole blood can be donated every 8 weeks, but platelets can be donated every 2 weeks. If you schedule it right, you can donate platelets up to THREE times towards this drive!
- Each blood type has a different preferred donation method. For instance, AB- is encouraged to donate platelets, while O- is encouraged to donate whole blood or double red cells. Find out your best donation method by clicking here.
In addition, each day from July 16-31, all presenting CBCC donors will be entered to win a pair of tickets to the Panthers preseason home opener as a thank you. That’s a pair a day for 16 days!