On this weeks episode of the Stephen Cooley Real Estate Show, Stephen Cooley interviewed Elizabeth Bowers with the Anne Springs Close Greenway. Elizabeth talked to Stephen about all the great things that the greenway has to offer and some of the fun things they had going on this summer! Below are some of the things that are available at the Greenway.
- Hiking and biking trails- The greenway has about 36 miles of shaded hiking trails. All trails are dog-friendly as long as your pet is on a leash.
- Equestrian trails- There are trail dedicated to those that want to come to ride their horses during day time hours and the greenway even offer to ride lessons to beginners.
- New Gateway- There is a new gateway entrance to welcome all the guests and there is now a cafe.
- Dog park- There is a members-only dog park that is 12 acres! There are areas for your pets to play and even trails that lead to the pond.
- Summer camps- The greenway offers fun summer camps while school is out.
To find out more about the greenway, visit www.ascgreenway.org.