On this week’s episode of the Stephen Cooley Real Estate Show, Stephen Cooley interviews real estate agent Kellee Wilson about new construction. Kellee and Stephen discuss some of the things that buyers need to be aware of when buying a new home. Here are some tips they shared!
- Discover what you need and want in a home before going to the design studio.
- Take your own buyer’s agent because the rep on-site works for the builder and the builder will pay for the agent you choose.
- Have your agent there for every step of the building process.
- Make sure to inspect everything, while building and after.
- Don’t spend money on amenities that will offer zero resale value.
- Make sure to understand the contract because many contracts are on the builder’s terms.
If you have any questions about buying, selling, or building new construction, make sure to reach out to Kellee today!