On this episode of the Stephen Cooley Real Estate Show, Stephen and Danielle talk about making relocating easy. Danielle has recently relocated to the Charlotte area, so she understands the frustration with relocating. Danielle put together some important tips to help relocating seem easy!
- Find a great agent: Finding a great agent is key to any smooth real estate transaction. When looking for a real estate agent, make sure that you find an expert on the areas you’re interested in. If they are an expert, they will be able to share insight that you won’t find on the internet.
- Decide what’s important to you: When looking for a new home, especially in a new area, it can be hard to stay focused on what important. Things like commute time, schools, and so much more need to be taken into consideration when moving, but sometimes these are often forgotten because of small features that excite you about a particular home.
- Find a great lender: Finding a great lender is extremely important because without them you can’t buy the home. Also, your lender will make sure you are comfortable with the mortgage of any home that you go with.
- Check the school out: If you have children this tip is extremely important. When moving to a new area you should stop by the different schools and talk to administrators and staff. This will help you feel more comfortable with your children attending classes there.
- Get infused with your community: When you relocate, you leave everything you know and are starting over. Getting infused in your new community can give you a familiar feeling that you had to leave behind. Also, by getting involved, you get to meet so many new people and begin to start new relationships.
If you are interested in buying or selling or have questions about relocation, please reach out to Danielle: danielle.stephencooley.com or 912.224.2493.