The Stephen Cooley Real Estate Group at Keller Williams is seeking a talented marketing coordinator to join our nationally ranked team.
You will be responsible for managing our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals. As a marketing coordinator, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively. Ultimately, you should be able to handle our online presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Design and implement a social media strategy to align with business goals
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos, and news)
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
- Collaborate with other teams, like sales and customer service, to ensure brand consistency
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Update and Refresh our website regularly
- Video posting, and ensure we have a large video presence wherever you see our company online!
- Research and plan events that get company image in front of potential clients and build brand within the community
- Nurture relationships with vendors and outside agencies like Adam’s Outdoor ad R.A.T.E.
- Coordinate and manage touch points to our database through digital and traditional marketing
- Assist weekly planning of the Stephen Cooley Real Estate Show
- Understand and uphold compliance with Keller Williams and the Real Estate Commission
- Onboard new agents and make sure they have a web presence on Realtor.com, Zillow.com, and Homes.com
- Pull prospecting list for agents and the company from Realest Tax Records
- Understand how website feed to each other (ex: MLS to Zillow)
- Order marketing materials like business cards, postcards, branded merchandise, inventory branded materials, etc.
- Help agents with special projects to build their business
- Occasionally help with administrative duties
- Proven work experience with brand building on social media
- Hands-on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Familiarity with web design (WordPress)
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- BS degree in Marketing or relevant field preferred
- Basic understanding of HTML
- Understands Photoshop
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Charlotte NC, Fort Mill, Rock Hill SC
You need to be driven, self-motivated and eager to earn unlimited income based directly off of your results and the team’s support. Skills required include:
- Strong verbal acuity
- Ability to negotiate
- Goal oriented
- Dream BIG
- Trustworthy & compassionate
- People person
- Accountable & willing to learn
- Strong work ethic
- Willing to work company generated leads
Real Estate experience may be preferred for certain positions, and some will require obtaining a real estate license if you don’t have one already. Stephen’s systems SELL more than a home a day. We are the top producing Team in North and South Carolina ranked among the best in the world. We have sold more than 5000 homes and will train you on how we do it.
If you are ready to take your career to the next level with proven systems, or know someone who would be great – please send resume to email@example.com. The interview process starts with a DISC behavioral profile at no cost to you. Link will be sent via email. Once the DISC is reviewed, we will reach out for a brief phone interview to see how you might be a fit within our team.
Opportunity is Everywhere!